We strive to connect and strengthen international relations
The Feel the Future Innovative Digital Solutions Fair is hosting fascinating talks on the following subjects:
- supporting the government’s Strategies for Smart Specializations;
- supporting initiatives: Slovenia ‒ A Green Reference Country in Digital Europe;
- spreading awareness of the advantages and risks of new technology and concepts from the field of IT;
- the promotion of smart solutions, , reference cases and achievements in the field of digital specializations;
- bringing user needs and the capabilities of digital solution providers closer;
- promoting local and international cooperation.
Did you click more than one too? Read more about them in our next newsletter.
I. SMART CITIES AND COMMUNITIES
1. THE DIGITILIZATION OF PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION AND THE PUBLIC SECTOR
Attendee target group: local self-government, companies MSE and big, private citizens / the general public.
2. THE CIRCULAR ECONOMY
a) Managing Waste
b) Managing Alternative Sources of Energy and Smart Grids
Attendee target group: local communities (mayors, municipal services, electricity distribution companies, gas pipeline companies and members of the public infrastructure).
a) Innovative Applications (Mobile, Online) for Healthy Lifestyles
Attendee target group: private citizens / general public
a) Individual mobility
b) Mobility of goods
c) Labour mobility
Attendee target group: companies MSE and big, private citizens / the general public
II. THE DIGITAL MAKEOVER OF A COMPANY
1. THE SMART BUSINESS
2. THE SMART WORK ENVIRONMENT
Attendee target group: decision-makers or MSE management, the IT sector of all companies.
THE FAIR CONFERENCE CENTRE
The fair’s exhibition programme will cover all areas of smart specializations and every year at the fair conference centre we will put particular emphasis on certain fields. In 2017, we will focus on smart cities and communities as well as the digital makeover of companies.